Paul Kelly - Emotional

1 komentar




F              C            Dm              C

The days are getting colder
They stretch before me all in a line 
Each night gets a little bit longer 
And these stars that once were strange now I call mine 
Am      G        C        Dm        G
Oh, it's been so long since I saw her face 
And I just can't find my way out of this place 
  F
I took the law into my hands 
           C
You'd do the same from where I stand 
        F                  C                    Dm
But the punishment here is much worse than the crime 
   C                   F             C
I guess I get a little emotional sometimes 

Each night I light a candle 
And I get down on my knees and I pray 
My home in ashes I can handle 
But not to see my loved ones losing their way 
If my tongue sounds lame please don't turn away 
Don't you see I'm losing it a little bit every day 
If you let yourself understand 
I'll give you my heart and hands 
Or else the punishment will be much worse than the crime 
I know I get a little emotional sometimes 
Do you blame me if I get a little emotional sometimes? 
Don't act so surprised if I get a little emotional sometimes 

One Response so far.

  1. lin lin says:

    mainkan kartu kesayangan anda bersama donacopoker dengan modal yang kecil kami bisa mendapatkan untung
    jutaan rupiah
    Agen poker online
    Agen poker online
    Judi Kartu Online
    bandar qq donacopoker
    agen judi kartu online yang memberikan kenyamanan dan permainan yang lengkap
    BBM : DC31E2B0
    LINE : Donaco.poker
    WHATSAPP : +6281333555662

Leave a Reply

Silahkan berkomentar..

Labels

 
Ziefie © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

You can add link or short description here